- Download CloudAnalyst
If you want to Run from Command line then
1. Or click on run.bat file
1. Click on Show Region Boundaries:
Here you can configure:
· Data Center Configuration
o Physical Hardware Details of Data center
You will get:
· User Base: models a group of users and generates traffic representing the users.
· Application Deployment Configurations (Cloudlets)
o Service Broker Policy
1. You can Save this Configuration as well in case you want to use it later. It is stored as .sim file. XML data is generated and saved as Sim file.
1. Saved configuration can be loaded anytime easily into CloudAnalyst
So you need to enter data each time you want to run simulation.
1. I have created 2 DC in different region, each with 20 physical host
6 User bases and each in different region; 25 VMs are allocated to fulfil requests from all user bases from both the Data Center
1. Once your are done with Configuration; click on Done!!!
1. Run Simulation
1. Simulation Results Window will Open
1. Main Window will give all statistics
1. If you will try to run Simulation again then it will give Error
1. Click on Exit